Per the request of National Park Services, UVA has implemented a COVID response action plan, to promote the welfare of our attendee’s.
UVA will have a First aid Tent available, with 2 medical professionals during the event. We will have hand sanitizer available at the First Aid Station.
Masks are a requirement for the event. In the case that an attendee lost, forgot or broke a mask, UVA will have 500 KN95 masks available at the First Aid Station.
We will encourage that groups practice 6ft social distancing and we will reiterate this via our sound system throughout the event.
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your mask
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for someone sick
- After touching animals or pets
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
COVER COUGHS AND SNEEZES
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.